Sunday, October 11, 2009

Singapore Workshops 30Nov - 4Dec 2009 Intro

In November I shall again be flying down to Singapore from sleepy Chiangmai, in Thailand, to facilitate a week of workshops.

Details are all below and although they may seem to have an emphasis on the skills aspects it should be noted that throughtout there will be discussions about how these applications and tools relate to teaching and learning.

All sessions have a "hands-on" practical element.

I'm also hoping that we will all benefit from your own experiences ... the good and the not-so-good ... so please arrive with a willingness to not only challenge what I offer but also with a willingness to collaborate.

So PLEASE start now by adding your comments for each workshop you attend ... click on the 'comments' button underneath each blog post below.

Download Flier (pdf) | to book contact Synergyst in Sg |
Chris Smith .. in real life
Shamblesguru ... every where else on the 'net

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Mrs Tan Tsui Fung said...

Hi Chris, It's been two years since I last attended your course and I must say that I have experimented with the use of ICT (blogging and using web 2.0) effectively since the last workshops. This Dec I have signed up for 4 ICT workshops and I hope to use them effectively to engage my students in their learning.

See you later.

Cheers
Tsui Fung

 

Post a Comment

<< Home