Sunday, January 14, 2007

Welcome

This Blog is designed specifically to help you find more information about workshops or presentations (public and private) I am involved with in Singapore ..... just a short flight down from where I live in Chiangmai, North Thailand.

If you are attending any of these events then I hope you are able to click on the "comments" button above and introduce yourself and leave any suggestions you feel will make the sessions even better.

All of these events listed are organised by the Singapore company "Synergyst" www.synergyst.com

If you would like more information about these events, or other education events organised by Synergyst then have a look at their website or contact them directly ...
Cheng Fun chengfun@synergyst.com

This is also the contact should you like me to design and run something specifically for your own school in the future ... related to ICT and Technology ... administration, policy, review, teaching, learning, assessment, planning ....

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Jane Quek and I sign up for W2 as I am totally new to blogs. I only know it is an online diary and am looking forward to learn how to make use of it for my primary school pupils.Hope to learn practical and conrete stuff to make learning more fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home